Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021

January




 I haven’t blogged in a while ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

I was busy renovating my bedroom and it’s finally done 

Some small things are still missing but I am so happy to sleep in a bed again (*´∇`*)
3 small dressers are still missing and I have to build them and the drawers in the closet are also missing. After that I can finally move all my clothes and can sort everything out that I don’t wear anymore.
I also want to put some pictures and posters over the bed to make it more cozy and I need bedside lamps!
I love reading in bed so I wanted small bookshelves as nightstands and I can switch out the books I’m currently reading 

On Saturday I had a video call with Pay and we did our makeup together (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)♡ we also talked a lot about random things and it’s so nice to be able to talk to someone about e v e r y t h i n g ! Can’t wait for our next call ♡

After that my boyfriend came and I was so happy to see him again ♡♡♡

We didn’t do much besides going grocery shopping and playing Yakuza 5 which was still fun ☆彡

For dinner  we made ramen and they tasted soooooo good!!! 

We make them quiet often but every time they taste amazing and are surprisingly easy to make ♪(´ε` )

It also snowed here so we went on a nice walk with my dog Orion 


I hope you had a nice January!  ♡



7 Kommentare:

  1. Ooooh can't wait to see your bedroom when it's done! I love the leopard print duvet!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you ! I got it years ago from primark (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

      Löschen
  2. Welcome back! I can't wait to see when you get everything! Hope we'll see hauls and maybe a tour?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I wanna make a post when eveything is done but since many small things are missing it will probably take a while ;;

      Löschen
  3. ooooh I really wanna get leoprint bedcovers like yours<33 So cute!
    Also as always you look is perfect! You hair is gorgeousT_T And I love your outfit^^

    AntwortenLöschen

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...