Montag, 8. Februar 2021

February snow days



 I really don’t know how to title this post (*´-`)

A lot and nothing has happened in the last days but I still wanted to posts something
My bedroom finally has a lamp ! I will make a blog posts about everything when it’s done ( ̄▽ ̄)

My mother helped me to install everything and of course Orion also helped ( ´ ▽ ` )
I‘m still looking for a carpet but it’s kinda hard to find one in the right size and so I’m using my old carpet (which is folded in half lol)
Also I need to get picture frames and maybe some more plants to make it more cozy ♡

On Saturday my boyfriend drove to me in the evening and luckily before that a package came with manga I ordered 

I have watched the Anime of Given and just had to start reading manga! The story is really cute but really sad and I cried during one episode of the anime so much .°(ಗдಗ。)°. 
Also I’m watching the Anime of Jujutsu Kaisen and it’s such a great show that I also wanted to read it! 
Last but not least: The way of the househusband vol4
It’s such a fun story!! My boyfriend is also a fan of the series so this package came at the perfect time! 

It started to snow really heavy here in Germany so the next day we went together on a walk with Orion which was really nice ♡






Another thing that happened is that I signed into a online Japanese class! I tried so many times to learn Japanese but something always happened and I couldn’t finish the course o(`ω´ )o
The first lesson we had was a little bit boring for me honestly since we talked about hiragana and katakana and the pronunciations but hopefully the next class will be better. 
I don’t have a huge vocabulary in Japanese and a really weird one. I know a little bit from everything but not enough to talk probably or chat with someone or watch a show in Japanese (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

I also got new contact lenses which I wore (and I really have to dye my hair again !!!!) 

I hope everyone had a nice day or night ♡(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Orion is so precious ;u;

    I think your hair is really cute! Can't wait to see how it looks refreshed <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your dog is so cute!!!! I love shibes <3
    What class did you sign up for? I'm trying to learn Japanese as well and I'm worried that after I finally get through the charts I won't know how to progress from there >.<
    Love your hair~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I signed into a German one which starts from the basics since it’s the only one available sadly

      Löschen
  3. Yaaay, yakuza husband manga! I love it so much XD Lovely photos 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    AntwortenLöschen

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...