Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021

WitchCasket - December Box

 I finally got my Witch Casket box! 
Witch Casket is a monthly subscription box which I highly recommend if you're interested in witchcraft!

I wanted to share what I got in my December box


This months theme was Candle magic! I love the color scheme and it reminds me alot of Persona 5 hehe

Every month you also get a pin! I love this one so much and we also got some cute candy !!

I'm sorry the pictures don't wanna rotate (T-T)
but you also get a pamphlet with information about each item

I was soo excited seing this candle snuffer because I needed one and this one fits so perfectly to my kitchen

a cotton pouch for candles, stones, your tarot deck or something else with an amazing design! And also you get every month an art prit. I will defenetly rame this one ! The art is from Conor James

you can never hav enough candles haha


I love their teas so much !!! It's a Black tea, vegan candy, cinnamon, clove, jasmine petals mix.
Look at those christmas tree candy!! so cute



A positive energy ritual kit which I am very excited to try out !



This beautiful Canle slate / Altar Tile

A cauldron oil burner
I always wanted to get one but never saw one I really liked 

Lemongrass Triquetra Wax Melt

I think you also get in each box a christall


You also get a parchmet roll about the theme which you can for example put in your Book Of Shadows. 
 




1 Kommentar:

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...