Freitag, 25. Dezember 2020

Last Week & Christmas Day

 


I hope everyone had some nice christmas days or will have some nice days!

My last couple of weeks were a bit hectic since I got a new kitchen! But I'm so happy
Sadly a piece is still missing and will arrive in January. Also in January I will renovate my bedroom and after this the living room and also the bathroom. So I have mentally prepare for stress

Heres my new kitchen!! I love it so much and I have so much fun cooking again!!

Nothing much has happened since..


on Christmas I invited my mother and stepdad for dinner which was really nice. It was a really relaxed day and I'm glad that my partens aren't a fan of big partys and dinners.
We had some cookies with coffee, exchaned presents and cooked together.


Also for my makeup and outfit I didn't wanted to stress myself. Las year we celebrated at my parents place and we all wore homewear 


I got this super cute japanese school style bag and I already put on some stuff! I love it so far! 
I added a chain from Disturbia, a Stitch charm and my precious Gon (Hunter x Hunter) Charm 


Also the last two Hunter x Hunter DvDs  (TT A TT) The next day (today lol) I started from episode 1 and lets see how my mental state will be at the last episode

Whats your fav Anime or Manga?

The next days I have nothing planned so I will prepare some witchy stuff for the 31st since it will also be a full moon!! So exciting and kinda scary. But the new year will start with a fresh moon cycle so let's hope for the best 



I hope you are doing well and have some relaxed days !





1 Kommentar:

  1. Awh I'm glad you were able to have a somewhat relaxing Christmas! Can't wait to see what coords you do with your new bag, it's super cute! And my fave anime is definitely Super Gals hahahaha.

    AntwortenLöschen

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...