Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020

Easy Self Made Candles



 Christmas is in a few days and I have a quick present idea for you !
I will share how I make my own spell candles. Of course you don't have to use this to make spell or magic stuff but maybe you can just make some pretty candles 
I will make some protection and (self)love candles.
What you need: 
-some tealights
-dry flowers and/or herbs
-if you have essential oil (DONT use perfumes)
-an oven
(- some crystals)

for the protection candle i used:
-chamomile (for purification)
-rosemary (for purification, healing, protection)
-sage (for protection)
(-clear quartz)

self - love candle:
-cinnamon (healing, protection,love)
-lavender (love, protection, happiness, peace)
-rose (love, healing, protection)
-lavender essential oil
(-rose quartz)

Preheat the oven to about 200'Celcius and prepare your herbs. I crush them with my hands a little bit and set my intantions.

You won't need a lot if you want to make just a few candles.
Put the candles without the herbs in the oven and let them melt (10-15min should be enough) 
It's hard to get a good picture of them when they are clear but please be carful not to burn yourself since the wax is really hot!! 




Then you just put your herb mix into the melted candles but don't overload them. I also put the essential oil in, 2-3 drops will be enough.
Let them dry and get hard and then they are ready to use !

I think they look so pretty and would also make a great personal gift.

Again: you don't have to make spell candles or magic ones. Maybe you can make some for a friend or family member with their favourite flowers or herbs !

If you want to learn more about magical herbs I highly recomment Cunningham's Encyclopedia Of Magical Herbs


I hope you liked this post and I hope you will all have some nice holiday times !


1 Kommentar:

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...