Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2020

New Blog !

 🌟So I decided to make a new blog because I felt like I had no idea what i wanted to do with a blog...

I thought I would combine two things: Gyaru and Witchcraft !🌺✨ I know those are two totally different things and not everybody is interested in both. But those two things are big parts of my life and maybe you will enjoy learning about something new !



Currently my life is a bit chaotic since I just got a new kitchen but I already collected some old  Gyaru photos of me for my next post. 

I am also monthly subscribed to witch Casket (a witchy lootbox ?) so I plan on doing a post for the December box.

Also the design is just temporary because I am really bad at digital art  😓


Super short post but I hope the next ones will be more interesting 💕

1 Kommentar:

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...