Montag, 14. Dezember 2020

Throwback Time !

 I found some old pictures which I wanted to share ★

There are not in chronological order

I remember this day so clearly! After I went to japan this was my firts real gal attempt and a friend did my hair and  felt so cute !!





I had dark hair for a long time bc my hair was so dead! Currently I also have dark brown / black hair but I cant't wait until january to dye it !! 




This was one of my fav outfits ! The dress is actually a mans top! I think I still have it 



as you can see I never took many outfit picturs bc I was and still am kinda insecure about my body.. but I am working on my self love !! 



I miss those long extentions so much !!! I had pink hair for so long 

a classic getting ready at a train staition





ah yes nice outfit shot... you can't see anything bc every piece is black..great xD but the dress is cute 


this is also one of my very firt outfit attempts.. I wish I still had that dress 



Blue is my fav hair color on me and I can't wait to have it again (TAT)


Can we please make Kigurumis a thing again ??










Thank you for staying this long and I hope you enjoyed this mess of a blog post. 



1 Kommentar:

  1. Every single look is so cool or beautiful!!! I'm so happy that you kept doing more and more!

    AntwortenLöschen

Long time no blog

 I‘m back ! A lot happened and I really didn’t have any motivation or time to write a post. A month ago my dog (Orion) had a cruciate ruptur...